abracakedabra gathers and uses certain information about individuals/companies in order to provide products and services and to enable certain responsibilities on this website. We may collect data to better understand how guests use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Geographical information, such as postcode
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client requests
• Other information relating to special offers and surveys
How we use this data:
Gathering this data helps us understand what our customers are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Particularly, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve the merchandises and services we provide
• To contact you in reply to a precise request for information
• To modify the website for our customes
• To send you marketing emails about products, services, offers we think might be relevant to you.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post. You can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.abracakedabra.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.